Our waterproof Training Pants are perfect for the eco-friendly moms looking for alternatives to disposable training pants when their baby is ready to transition to potty training. These training pants provide light protection against accidents, which can occur while your child is learning to potty train. Our training pants are made of 3 inner layers. The lining that touches babies’ skin is 100% bamboo with the remaining two layers made out of microfiber. The training pants outer layer is made from Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) laminated fabric, which is waterproof, breathable and durable.
These are easy to use pull-up training pants with a soft elastic on the waist and leg openings, which adjusts to your baby comfortably and helps to prevent leaks. These training pants are ideal to fit babies from 15lbs. to 45lbs.
- One-size: 15-45 lbs.
- Diapers need to be pre-washed at least once before use
- Keep your wet and dirty diapers in a diaper pail or wet bag
- Wash your diapers on warm/hot (up to 95F/35C) with the recommended amount of detergent
- Tumble dry on warm/hot or line dry.
- DO NOT USE rash cream, bleach, fabric softeners, or any other whitening agent or put through a sanitize cycle. This will cause damage to the Training Pants waterproof lining
- 3 layer Inner: Top layer is 100% Bamboo with two remaining Microfiber layers
- Outer layer: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Waterproof
- Hidden soaker pad: 100% Microfiber