Customer satisfaction is our commitment to you!
At Urban Baby Boutique we strive to ensure that all our products meet the highest standard of satisfaction.
30 day Warranty policy:
We provide a 30 day product warranty which commences from the date you receive your item(s). Please keep in mind that diapers and other accessories are personally used items and unless manufacturer’s defect is found and agreed to by Urban Baby Boutique, no return will be accepted as per Health Canada regulations. Washed, used and clearance items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. Shipping charges are also non-refundable.
Please be advised that all cloth diapers wear out over time. Note that natural fading can be expected in fabrics that have gone through the dying and printing process. To lengthen the use of your diaper and prevent abnormal fading please be very cautious and follow the recommend care instructions.
To make a warranty complaint contact us with the following information:
- Product type/size
- Description of issue
- Image/picture of problem
- Proof of purchase (emailed as an attachment)
Urban Baby Boutique reserves the right to request the product be shipped to its head office for complaint examination at customer’s expense. Defected products should NOT be sent directly to Urban Baby Boutique headquarters without a written approval from our Urban Baby Boutique customer service department. If warranty complaint is found to be valid Urban Baby Boutique will gladly refund your money for products returned in its original, undamaged package and in re-saleable “as-new” condition within the 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
You must have a proof of purchase that clearly states the date and must be from an authorized dealer. Please be sure that the diapers are within the warranty period before mailing them back to us. Shipping charges won’t be credited or refunded. Any defective product will be repaired if possible; however, if not we will replace it for an identical size/value product at our discretion.
Packages must be returned complete, including free items. Unless we made a mistake with your order, you are responsible for return or exchange shipping charges.
Any product that does not fall under our warranty and does not have a proof of purchase will be returned immediately. Return shipping costs will only be covered on defective items identified within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, shipping is the customer’s responsibility. No exceptions. Gift certificates cannot be returned for refund.
Warranty will be null and void when:
- The Care instructions have not been followed.
- The diaper has been altered or modified in any way.
- Any of the following has been used in conjunction with the use/care of the product:
- Water temperatures exceeding 95°F or 35°C
- Drying temperature exceeding
- A detergent containing chemical additives (enzymes, brighteners, whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils)
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Diaper rash cream
- Product was purchased through an unauthorized retailer.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
Urban Baby Boutique does NOT cover:
- Pilling or shrinking
- Normal fading
- Worn out buttons
- Detached logo
- Boiled products
- Normal wear and tear
- Diaper Odour
- Improper fit
- Washing issues
- Wet pail storage of dirty diapers
- Extended exposure to moisture
- Used Items
- Second hand purchases
- Clearance items
- This can be due to different diets of babies/children and residues.
- We suggest stripping the diapers and exposing to the sun for natural bleaching.
Outside of the 30 day warranty period, complaints are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Warranty Claim: A step-by-step guide on claiming warranty for our products
If you would like to proceed with a warranty or return related complaint please contact us prior to filling out the Warranty Form below so that we can advise you whether or not your concern is pertinent.
Please follow these steps when you are ready to submit a Warranty or Return complaint:
- Contact us about your issue related with our product.
- Download our Warranty and Return Form
- Provide as much detailed information in the Warranty and Return form as possible. For example; Product name, description of issue, description or picture of problem.
- Attach a copy of your invoice (proof of purchase) along with your form. You should be able to find this invoice in an email we sent you when your order was completed and shipped. If you cannot locate the email, please login to your account or follow this link to login. Once logged in, please navigate to “view orders” to download your invoice.
- Mail us the product along with a printed copy of the Warranty and Return form and your Proof of Purchase. Please note that if your claim is found to be valid and within the allotted time limit, Urban Baby Boutique will reimburse your shipping cost. However, if your claim is found to be not valid, shipping costs are incurred by the sender. Please refer to our Warranty and Returns information page to find out if your claim is within the allotted time limit.
- Once we have received your claim along with all appropriate information and documents, we will be in touch with you shortly.